At both Busy Bees Nurseries and Busy Bees Early Years Training Academy, we employ and train apprentices across every aspect of our business, therefore we totally understand that in order for your organisation to reap the benefits of employing an apprentice, the young person you recruit needs to be exactly right for your team.
We offer a range of qualifications that support the running of your childcare business, including Catering and Management and a large suite of one day training courses to help ensure that your setting is a
The apprenticeship programme is available to staff within your setting who are looking at training to the next level or we can work in partnership with yourselves to find the ideal apprentice to work within your setting.
By working with Busy Bees Early Years Training Academy for your apprenticeship needs, you will have access to our comprehensive Apprenticeship Recruitment Service at no cost to your business.
Our team of highly experienced apprenticeship recruiters are sector experts who will work closely with you to identify exactly what your business needs are.
We will guide and advise you through the process, taking away all the hassle and uncertainty of recruiting a new staff member.
You will have a dedicated team member who will be your main point of contact.
• We will listen to what you are looking for and using our sector experience work in partnership with you to ensure the best course of action for your business.
• We will search our fully screened talent pool of available young people to find the best fit for your business.
• We will advertise your apprenticeship vacancy on a range of specialist job boards and websites.
• We will short list candidates based on your requirements and only put forward the candidates who are best suited to your business so that you don’t have to sort through piles of CVs and applications.
• We will organise all interviews and feedback.
• We will confirm start dates and arrange enrolment.
• We will fully support you and your apprentice until they complete their qualification and beyond.